Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kya Time, day 1

I am the last one of the group to get pictures posted of our two wonderful days with friends last week. We had such a blast! Candy came in form Oklahoma, Natalie and Angel live on the southern side of Houston, and then me, north of Houston. When Levi was falling asleep this night, he looked and me and said, 'I sure love Kya time'. That says it all, son!

Day 1 Angel couldn't make it, so I picked up Candy and kids at their hotel and we headed off to natalie's house for a birthday bash for Kya. The weather was perfect, her home is perfect and all the kids were perfect. No, I am not fibbing, they got along fantastically! Here is the proof.

Levi with Nat's little one, Caitlyn (hope I spelled that right) He loves cute babies!
Jagger taking a forced break from the excitement. 
Spontaneous swim party. The weather was nice but not quite this warm, but that didn't stop them.
Cheesy frosting grin.
I call this 'Moose and Tank Play Ball'. These two are very much alike, not at all built like most Guat people. I think football is better suited to them.
Achingly adorable, and she let me hold and snuggle her!
Levi helping jagger swing.
This one is full of personality, but so loving and sharing. An amazing child.
Oh Jagger, you are infectious with that smile!
This is how the swimming expedition got started. I am not sure who turned the hose on (Levi?) but Kya ended up with it and the boys were wisely keeping their distance!
Girlz just wanna have fuuu-un!
Why Miss Natalie, Yes, yes I do like my cupcake, thank you very much!
Drivers Ed for Tots
More b-ball.
This one cracks me up. Have you ever seen anything so adorable as Jagger?

No comments: