Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blue Booty

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.

Ahren has Mongolian spots, a bluish set of birth marks that most often occur on the lower back and buttocks. His is more of a large bluish region instead of spots, and it covers most of his little cheeks.

The scene: I have both boys in the tub trying to scrub the dirt and sweat off their little stinky bodies

Levi is looking at Ahren and he announces, "Mom, Ahren has a blue booty!"

Then, with a turn of his head, looking backwards, he announces, "And I have a pink booty!"

And then, he looks at me and announces, "And Mom has a big booty!!!"

11 comments:

Natalie C. said...

i am cracking up...too funny

Vanessa said...

ROFL!! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one with such an observant child!! Olivia informed me the other day that she say my fat belly! Nice huh?

fmattso said...

Kids are so funny. Gotta love them

Recovering Noah said...

Wendy!!! Oh my gosh, I am about in tears right now. Thank you so much for sponsoring Rachel's schooling for a year. That is so incredibly sweet and nice and just plain wonderful! :-)

I know that Sarah will be thrilled and will be contacting you soon. Thank you so much. You have a huge heart!

Leslie :-)

Angie said...

Tooooooo funny. I rarely find things to literally laugh out loud about, but you always seem to do it for me.

Anonymous said...

LOL! The last part of that conversation could've happened here, too! :)

Deb said...

Oh wendy- you certainly have your hands full there.

Love and hugs- when I done laughing.

Deb

Phyllis said...

That is too funny! And it sounds very similar to what I'm told by my sweet girl.
Phyllis & Kristen

DawnS said...

It's a good thing we love the little buggers so much!! :)

Lisa said...

Kids say what they think, don't they? LOL Very cute!

Anonymous said...

In some ways boys are no different than girls. I could see your girls doing the same thing a few years ago. You truly have a houseful of characters... It is the only way to live. Thanks for the laughs!! This is one I am storing away for their weddings...
Love You!!