Sunday, November 02, 2008

Boys, boys, boys

The Terror Tots have invented a new game. It involves pulling all the covers and pillows off the bed in the guest room and them rolling or jumping off the bed onto them. It's so sweet watching Levi help Ahren up onto the bed and seeing them cracking each other up. The sound of laughter ringing thru the house makes it more than worth the effort to have to pick it up when they are done. 

Cracking up over the 'game'. I did have to move one of the night stands, though, because Ahren decided to climb on top and try and leap from it. I caught him just before he could jump, with the stand wobbling under him. Ugh! Boy was he mad at me for ruining his fun!
Is this just the most perfect Halloween costume for my little nut? He looked ADORABLE, but I'm not biased or anything!
For Trick or Treat we hooked the big garden wagon up to the riding mower, filled the wagon with blankets and hung glow sticks all over it. Mina and her Mommy came along and we drove all over the neighborhood in our RedNeck Transportation! (The houses are far apart because everyone is on acreage here. The people sit at the end of their driveways and hand out candy. They also create spooky scenes and decorate to the max) Ahren wasn't too sure about it all at first, until they handed him candy and then he was gung-ho! 

Here is Mina as Princess Jasmine. She's not even mine and I still think she is absolutely adorable. Is there anything as sweet to a toddler as a bag full of free candy?

Look at this sweet angelic face. Who would have thought that just a little earlier he was a screaming, snotty nosed mess? Poor little sweetheart, he really needs those naps!

Levi is giving us his 'sexy pose' here. Why he thinks this is sexy I have no idea. I'm assuming his sisters taught it to him and convinced him he was sexy.  He doesn't even know what the word sexy means. (I asked and he said he didn't know.) 
Potty training update: We left the house in underwear yesterday. Spent 2 hours running errands with no accidents! He really has the pee-pee thing down. Poo-poo, not so much. This morning he pooped in his pull-up and I didn't know it. He went to the potty and pulled his pants down and several little balls of poopiness went rolling across the floor. He looked down and plain as day said, 'Yuck'! His timing was a little off, but his language is spot-on!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

I LOVE that swing shot!! He's so cute!!

Kim said...

Your posts just make me so happy. It's so wonderful to see that sweet boy being just that - a boy - with a great family. :)

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

I cannot imagine a house with those two little boys in it all the time! It must be hilarious!!!! They are so cute and seem so very adjusted. I love watching your posts and updates...it warms my hearts to see you all doing so well....and my heart breaks when I think about the moments that aren't going so well for you! You guys are an amazingly beautiful family...inside and out!

Candy said...

NO FAIR I want to live in your HOOD now...that would have been so FUN...You Ole redneck...HHAA

Love the pic of him sleeping in the swing

Anonymous said...

Great costume!

What did Levi wear???

Sandra

Kellie with an "ie" said...

What a beautiful family!