Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A few pix and I call it a post

The other night Ahren was absolutely coated with sand and dirt from playing outside. My first thought was to just rinse him off in the sink (too cold outside to use the hose) but when I figured out that he still (barely) fit in the sink, I scrubbed him up there. This is an over-sized extra deep sink and he fills it completely!

I bought some cool underwear for Ahren since he is doing so well with potty training. Any time anything new shows up the gang has to investigate and thoroughly try out the new stuff. Here, sweet little Holly shows off the new undies in a way only Holly could carry off!
I am forever amazed at the bond my older girls have with their littles. It's not something i push or demand, just something they do naturally. It makes my big ol' mama's heart swell with pride and love!
This is a Pirate Ship playhouse that I bought the designs to build. It ends up about the size of my mini-van. Soon, it will be going up in our backyard. Watch out, Mama Bear has Power Tools!!!!

3 comments:

Candy said...

We are TOTALLY COMING OVER TO PLAY PIRATES next time we head your way. Hey Emial if you will...what is the closest collage Prep Private school to your Hood???

We are like a ROLLER COASTER with our moving decision...S leaning towards FL...I still leaning your way.

Anonymous said...

Our dad didn't raise any sissy girls. We can handle anything life throws us with some duct tape and power tools!!! I am envious of your ship!!! Where did you get those awesome plans?? My amazing sister!!
Love You!

Anonymous said...

Cool playhouse! What lucky boys!!!