Friday, March 09, 2007

TGIF






















I can't get a normal picture of Levi anymore. If I so much as touch the camera he makes silly faces and won't stop. What a goofball. I blame it on his sisters. They think it is hysterical to make faces and taught him to do it. I guess it is a kid thing because all of Katie's friends do it too.
Just wait until I pull these pictures out in a few years and show them to their boyfriends! Maybe blow them up and use them as decorations at their weddings. Hah!
The lawyers cannot confirm that Ahren's case has been re-submitted to the government in Guatemala. This is the same thing that happened in October and it took almost 2 months to finally get the file resubmitted. It had just been sitting in a pile on someone's desk. The lawyers are pushing the facilitator this time and not waiting.
No news on PBJ. Just waiting for the call and trying to not go bananas. I want to go buy every little pink thing in the stores but I am resisting the urge. I am afraid I might jinx it!

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Go get that pink stuff girl. She is coming home soon.

Angel said...

I ADORE that face he makes. It is hilarious. :0) Angel