Wednesday, March 14, 2007

No call yet


No call yet. I feel like a teenager waiting for that cute boy to call. I sit and stare at the phone for hours, willing it to ring. The phone rang last night and I practically vaulted the couch to get to it. It was not THE call though. I had to fight the urge to pull out suitcases and start packing last night. I have diapers and formula and bottles in the cabinet. I just need the baby. We started this journey almost 2 years ago now, researching, discussing, planning. This has been the longest 'pregnancy' ever. We may never bring Ahren home and we have certainly missed his babyhood and will miss most of his toddlerhood. But PBJ is almost in my arms. So close and yet still out of reach. Come on phone ring!!!!!
In other news, I would like to give a shout-out to my gal pal Krystal who is due to deliver her baby girl Parker tomorrow. May the induction work easily, may the epidural take away all the pain and may you be holding your beautiful baby girl very soon. Congrats to you and your whole family!
To Ginger - come on PINK! I wish we lived closer so we could go shopping and share some retail therapy together!! I am really hoping we can meet up on our pick-up trips...... come on phone, ring!!!!
In Ahren news, we have it confirmed that our file was resubmitted on March 5th. Now we wait. They have asked for every piece of proof under the sun so maybe now they will approve it. If it gets denied completely the alternative is just too horrible to think about. So everyone pray, knock on wood, cross you fingers, whatever you can think of to get this approved!
Oh, and come on phone ring!!!!


4 comments:

Ellie said...

RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING...RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING...RING...RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING...RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING...RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING...RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING...

RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING...RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING...RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING...RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING...RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING... RING...

HOPE THAT HELPS!!!!

HUGS

Angel said...

I second that RIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG! Oh THE TORTURE! For the love of PETE! Hang in there. Angel

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I Ditto Ellie!!!

Rhonda said...

I am willing that phone to ring...