Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New Pictures!







We received new photos of both kiddos in the past few days. What a wonderful surprise! Ahren is 13 months old in these and Peri Brynn is 4 months old. They both look wonderfully healthy and beautiful. It looks like PBJ is going to have a very healthy head of hair! I can't wait to put bows in it. Ahren alwasy looks so serious in these photos., like he is really studying what is happening.
No word on either case, but I expect to get info today. We are supposed to be back into PGN for Ahren's rectification and still in PGN for the final approval on PBJ's case. Everyone say a prayer and knock on wood, and cross their finger, etc etc!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

How do they keep getting cuter?!?! You would think they had reached the limit already, but somehow both of these kiddos keep getting more and more beautiful :)

PBJ does have some nice hair - bows will look great! You already know how I feel about Ahren's curls :)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

They are both so cute!!! I can't wait to see them at home in your arms. When are you back for a visit???

Ellie said...

WooHoo... What a couple of cuties...

My prayers are said, and my fingers are crossed! Come on my PGN... GET THAT PEN WORKING!!!!

HUGS