Thursday, February 01, 2007

Things I love

A while back I posted about things I hate. Today I want to tell you all what I love! This list is a lot longer so I will only give you the highlights.

1) My family. My husband, my kids, my parents and in-laws. I have an absolutely awesome family. Every single person has been 100% supportive of our adoptions. They rock!

2) Holding my kids. I love the way they melt into your body when they are little and I love that my older girls still hug me. I especially love holding sleepy little ones.

3) Cheese. My favorite food. Anything cheesey is yummy!!!!

4) The fact that my husband kisses me hello and goodbye every day.

5) The way a child fresh out of the tub smells.

6) Ahren's curls and eyes.

7) Levi's gigantic blue eyes.

8) Ashley's sense of style and color. She has a gift and often helps me decorate or pick new clothes.

9) Katie's sunny personality. Even as a freshman in high school she tells me she loves me every day when I drop her off at school, in front of her friends!

10) Peri Brynn's chubby little cheeks that look so cute when she grins. And her left ear that is slightly bent and sticks out a wee bit.

11) Stubble on my husbands chin on weekend mornings.

12) The smell of freshly mown grass.

13) Sunshine!

14) Laughter.

And much much more.

I will leave you with one Levi funny. Yesterday, while riding along in his carseat, Levi suddenly told me, "I have a big brain. Like Jimmy Neutron." Where does he come up with these things????

4 comments:

Krystal said...

You've got a lot to love!!! I had to scroll down to PBJ's pics and check out that ear -- too cute :)

Tracy said...

I like your list ... and Levi is so funny. What a great kid :).

Ellie said...

TOO CUTE... That is a no "BRAINER"!!! HAHAHA...

Family, Friends, smell of fresh kids .. all things that make me think about the things I love too...

As for PBJ's ear... TOO CUTE... I too had to scrool down and check it out... Some things you just never notice, because they are just tooooooo cute!!!

Crystal said...

This post is just the cutest --It really got me thinking about all the things I love about my famliy!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!