Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Random things


My main squeeze. My hubby. My love. My best friend. Can anyone tell where Levi gets his enormous Jimmy Neutron brain from? Levi had such a large head as a baby that they actually worried he was hydrocephalic (water on the brain) We had to take him to Texas Children's for a CAT scan. His big ol' noggin was just full of brains, no water.


Chris looked at the new pictures of PBJ and his eyes got a little twinkle and he said it sure is nice to see her so happy and healthy looking. I think someone is going to be wrapped around a tiny little finger. I can't argue though, I spoil our kids rotten. Yes, I am guilty! They ask and I jump. But look at that cute little face, how could anyone not just melt when she smiles at you?

Do they make a special sling to carry a baby that is this big??? We have a backpack but I think he might be pushing the limits of what is comfortable to carry for very long. It's a good thing he has such a sweet and calm temperment. He could really dominate the other toddlers! I wonder if he is walking? Talking? If he has any teeth yet? What does he eat? Does he still take a bottle? Has he ever had a haircut???


4 comments:

Ellie said...

Oh Wendy...

You guys look so happy.... AS for Spoiling the kids....

The word SPOIL isn't in our vocabulary... It is called "WELL LOVED"!!!!

As for the sling to carry Ahren... I think the one I have goes up to 35lbs... But, dang... Angelena is only 14lbs, and she gets heavy after a while...

Hugs

Krystal said...

I don't know about the Jimmy Neutron brian thing - but I can see where Levi gets his sparking eyes!!! Those pics of Peri Brynn really are the best. . . she just looks so happy :) I sure hope Ahren hasn't had a haircut!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

What a great picture. I think they have slings that go up to 40 pounds. So, when are going to visit again.

Crystal said...

You an dyour hubby look like two little love birds!!! I love it!!!! so so so sweet--YOu are going to have one beautiful family!!!!! hugs!!