Thursday, February 15, 2007

Arghhhhh!!!!

A few days I posted the great news that Ahren's case had been submitted to family court. I waited to announce that until I knew for sure it was true. Well, it is true, but they submitted it WITHOUT the corrected birth certificate. That means that it will have to be re-done as soon as we get the new birth certificate. The attorneys said they hoped that the new BC would be done soon and they could substitute it for the old one, maybe saving us a week or two of time. I think they just submitted it so that they could say they had done something and get us off their backs. Submitting our case doesn't hurt us, but it certainly doesn't help either. The rectification of the birth certificate is still stuck in the government offices and under investigation.


So I decided to soothe my broken heart with shopping! There is nothing beter than spending a little money and shopping for baby clothes to help me feel better. here are some little dresses I picked up for PBJ. They are way too big for her now. The summery dresses will fit her in a few months and the black/pink one maybe next winter. (They look really big in these pictures, but even though they will be big on her they are so teeny!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretty little dresses! Sorry to hear of the delays with Ahren's case.

Krystal said...

I ARGH right along with you!! Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully the new BC will be ready just in time before the FC appt is set and this really will save you a couple of weeks.

Those dresses are so pretty -- just right for a princess!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Nothing like retail therapy.