Friday, August 25, 2006

Another week gone

Well, another week has passed and the adoption news is not great. The wonderful decreto that was to fix all our problems does not work for us. Instead, we will need to complete the proper rectification. Then, to add insult to injury, we found out that the Declaration of Facts that we had received, had an error in it and has to be re-issued. We are going backwards! I saw a post on the adoption forumn where a guy was all excited because they are on their way to pick up their son, who is about to turn 4 months old. I wanted to slap him. I have to admit that this whole process has not brought out the best in me. Chris is still convinced that we will have Ahren home by Christmas, but I wonder how he can possibly think that. Maybe he means Christmas in 2007? That I could believe! So, another week is gone and the roller coaster ride continues to be crazy.

No comments: