Tuesday, July 11, 2006


Pictures of the nursery. I spent a lot of time painting those stripes on the walls and I just love the way it turned out. I saw the idea on one of those room-makeover shows. They made it look like it was a breeze. Measure, slap up tape, paint away, peel off tape and presto! the perfect decor. They didn't say how to keep the lines all nice and neat when the walls have texture on them, or how much tape would be needed as you change colors. Still, I really do love the way it looks. I love the colors, too. Levi's toddler bed matches the wood of the crib, so it all goes together nicely. Of course, Levi will have outgrown the toddler bed by the time Ahren comes home. He has almost outgrown it now. In our new house, the boys will share a room. I am trying to decide how to decorate it. I don't want to go with a theme that they will outgrow too quickly. Oh, the joys of dreaming and shopping......

No comments: