Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Good Laugh at Myself

Recently my back has been bothering me a lot. Chris finally convinced me to see a chiropractor, so I went for the first time last Friday. I was surprised to see that he was young, muscular and pleasant looking. It was very awkward, having never done this sort of thing before, to relax while he was manipulating my back. I have to admit, though, that my back felt fantastic afterwards!
My second appointment was yesterday afternoon. He again cracked my back in all the right places. Then, while I was still lying on the table, he said, "I am going to show you something now that will make your back feel a lot better" and he began to undo his belt. I started to panic, trying to figure out how I was going to jump up off the bed and bolt out the door. I am sure my face showed my shock. He then took the belt and tied it around my knees and showed me an exercise to do to strengthen the muscles.
OK, I left there totally laughing at myself! I am obviously a total goofball. Next time, I will bring my own belt.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»