Monday, May 28, 2012

Awww, readers....

Reba, you are so faithful to me. I read but rarely comment on your blog. I am a BAD bloggy friend! Just know I do love you and think you are amazing!!!!!

Cut the bottoms out of the pockets? BRILLIANT!!!! I was going to sew them all shut, but this is easier. of course whoever gets our hand-me-downs is going to wonder.....

I snorted out loud at the 'tampon nun-chucks' comment. What an inventive little boy! I bet the teacher could hardly keep a straight face. I know I would have had to leave the room and laugh out loud in the hallway!

This weekend has been kept on the low down here. The only special event was a party for a little boy yesterday. Levi and Seth went, and Ahren got to stay home with a fever, cough and boogery (is that a word?) nose. He sneezed at one point and it was so bad I had to change his shirt. YUCK!

I am finally starting to feel like blogging again. Sometimes I just get so deep into the day-by-day here that I feel like I am unable to reach the surface and find the sunlight.

1 comment:

Reba said...

I am glad you are blogging again. I missed you while you were gone. :) I learn from you. We are having more good days than not around here but it is always a challenge. Always...