Monday, May 09, 2011

Slept it Off

  Well, little over-achiever fell asleep yesterday afternoon shortly after 3 pm. slept until 8 pm, woke up. ate a bite and fell back asleep right away. He slept until 7 am this morning. Gee, I wonder if all the effort to create so many 'presents' for me and hide them all over the house wore him out?

  Anyway, he is happy, sweet, and in a great mood. Although he spent a lot of time this weekend 'gifting' me, he was also very calm, not overly wild, and not fits or rages. Not quite as calm as he is on the best meds, but noticeably calmer, more controlled and regulated. Could these supplements really be that good? I am going to talk to the doc at my head office who suggested them and get more info. I am also going to see if we can sell them and mail them out or hook other people up with a distributor in their area. If they really are this good then I am going to share with all of you! There are different combos for different issues, and I need to learn that too. Right now Seth is on 4 supplements plus a childrens vitamin by the same company. Unfortunately the chewable vitamins taste like garbage, so we are going to switch that. Two of the supplements are powder I mix into his drink, one is a drop I add to his drink too, and those don't have a taste to them. The last one is a topical cream. No pills to swallow, no fighting to take them.

  I am hoping and praying and crossing my fingers and knocking on wood and holding my breathe. This could be a miraculous answer. Or too good to be true........

No comments: