Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Get a job son

Ahren has been here 5 months. It's about time he started pulling his weight, especially if Mama is soon to be un-employed. Like most boys, we decided he needed to start mowing lawns. We got him the necessary equipment and sent him off to drum up business.

Bye Mom, I'll bring home the money!!!


Concentrating hard on the job at hand.

Making sure he is in a straight line. Quality is very important.
Mowing is hard work!

Disclaimer: No children were harmed in the filming of this farce.

Ahren is LOVING his birthday gift from Mommy and Daddy!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

If you wouldn't live so far I'd hire that cutie for the day!! LOL!! Looks like he loves that tractor!!

Lisa said...

He is so cute! Reminds me of my little Guatemalan man!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!! What great parents you are! Now he can be just like his daddy! So, does he get a weed whacker and leaf blower for Christmas?
I could sure use him, Jonah and I have been digging holes and planting all morning. Now for the shower...
Love you!

Ellie said...

So, can he come and mow our lawn? I racked up 10 bags of leaf's this weekend, and am hoping to get it mowed this coming weekend... But, DANG.. I will wait for that Handsome little fellow... Angelena will be in LOVE~!

HUGS
Ellie

URBAN BLONDE said...

I'd love for that cutie to come work on my lawn but it's still buried under 2 feet of snow!