Monday, July 30, 2007

A Little Levity ala Levi

Just in case y'all think I am all about the serious stuff and pathetic all the time, I do laugh a lot. You can't help but laugh in my house. Here is why:


Levi


He is a one-man comic routine and I dare anyone not to laugh when he is around. You just never know what will come out of his mouth.
Yesterday, after I got him washed up in the sink (still no bath tub) and he was sitting there all clean and sparkly inhis towel, he looked at me and said:
"What does it look like inside my butt?"
Chris hid around the corner (Don't deny it! You didn't want to answer and I don't blame you!!)
I spluttered for a second, and then told him it was dark. He seemed to accept that. Thank goodness....

3 comments:

Angel said...

OH MY GOSH! I am CRACKING UP! That is sooooo funny. Angel

Ellie said...

I bet you can't imagine life without your Levi!

He is simply IRRISTIBLE!!!

HUGS

Krystal said...

Levi is too funny!! I needed a little comic relief, so thanks for sharing this pics :)