Thursday, April 28, 2011

House Detective

  In my every day life I wear many hats. All Moms do this, some juggle more hats than others, but we all do it. One hat I wear almost daily is that of House Detective. You see, my house is inhabited by someone named 'Not Me' who seems to be hell bent on destroying things, making messes and wreaking havoc. This little person, Not me, is very very quick and silent. He is really, really hard to catch.

  Just this week he filled the tub with water and toilet paper, smeared poo on the wall of the bathroom, dunked a shoe in the water, and threw plastic easter eggs all over the living room. I have tried to catch him in the act, no luck. I have interrogated all of the witnesses, but never get anywhere. I have offered rewards for anyone who can give me information leading to the arrest of Not Me, but no takers.

  I think I am going to have to set up a sting operation!

1 comment:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Did Notme leave my house and move into yours? Maybe there is a twin because I have the same person here. It is unbelievable what one small person can do when I turn my head to stop the other small person from doing something destructive or icky.

Sigh. Love them!
(no really, I do)