Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Homecoming and Visits

Saturday was Homecoming around these here parts. After running around and stressing all day over the audition, Katie then headed to a friends house to get dressed for the dance. I didn't get to see her all dressed up, but she did give me this picture. Can I just say that never, even in my wildest dreams, did I ever look this good. 

My parents are here visiting, so I won't be posting as much, but I promise a lot of pictures and funny stories next week. 

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I hope she had a great time at the dance!

Anonymous said...

Wow. She's gorgeous, ah youth tell her to rock it, it really does not last forever, she'll always be beautfil but never like you are in your teens and twenties. Absolutely flawless! Enjoy it Katie!

Candy said...

HOLY COW...that GIRL IS SMOKIN...and she so looks the part of the surfer girl...WOW SO MUCH NEWS when I go on vacation...I am so happy that little girl is getting to come home...YIPPPPEEEE

Have fun with your parents !

Ellie said...

Girlfriend...

You need to lock her up and stand gaurd for a few years...

You sure do have a beautiful family... Inside and out!

Hugs
Ellie

Anonymous said...

She gets it from me - HA! So not!
You are wrong, you WERE that gorgeous in your youth. You are still beautiful, but aged with wisdom as well.
Love You!