Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grandparents

Once again I am having issues uploading pix to blogger. Ugh! I did get these two in, though. Ahren took about 10 minutes to warm up to my folks and then he was in one lap or another the whole visit. He is definitely the little charmer. It was almost surreal to see my Mom rocking him and my Dad playing cars with him. I have imagined that for so long that seeing it for real is amazing. We were supposed to travel to Missouri to see all of Chris's family the weekend that Ike hit. Obviously we didn't make it. We need to re-schedule that so Ahren can get to know his other grandparents too. Grandparents are special. Very, very special.


5 comments:

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

What sweet pictures.

Susan said...

Precious!

URBAN BLONDE said...

Grandparents are so special! What wonderful pictures!

Vanessa said...

I LOVE seeing kids with their grandparents!! He's such a hamm!!