Monday, December 04, 2006

Still waiting on new pix













No new pictures of PBJ or Ahren (sigh) so I will just post some new pictures of various people places and things.









1st: Levi and Grandpa Jim, taken over Thanksgiving (notice how they both have a smile that says 'trouble')








2nd: Levi and Katie all dressed up.











3rd: A picture of me that Levi took. I have to say this is one of the best shots of me I have seen in a long time!




4th: This is what has happened on our house since the Wed. before Thanksgiving. They added dirt and trenched for the footings. The foundation will be strong, but at this rate we will need wheelchair ramps to get into it becasue we will be so old!

5th: Our new neighbors. I have made friends with these two little ladies. The people next door raise thouroughbreds and I am hoping they need/want someone to ride and exercise them.

1 comment:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Hope you get some pics soon. You family is so great. Levi looks like he could cause a bit of trouble.