Thursday, November 30, 2006

Random stuff

I must say the Secretary of State's office in Missouri ROCKS! I sent off Chris's birth certificate for authentication on Monday, and it was back here yesterday! Can you believe it? That's a government office and they are FAST! I thought the Texas office was fast getting things back in 1 week, but Missouri kicked their hiney. I think I still have to get the Guatemalan Consulate to sign it, and maybe the Pope and Charlie Brown, too, but I'm not sure. I think it would just be so much simpler if they just let me give them a kidney or something.
We are supposed to get new pictures of Peri Brynn today. She is 7 weeks and 1 day old today. As soon as I get them I will post them (after I oooh and awww and send them to Chris) We were supposed to get new pictures of Ahren weeks ago, but no such luck yet. I know our agency is trying to get some.
On the house front, has anyone ever used a convection oven or one of the new 4 in 1 microwave/convection units? I want one in my new kitchen, but only if they really do what they say they do. Otherwise, I don't want to spend the money and end up with a glorified rubber-chicken generator. I can make a wonderful rubber-chicken all by myself thank you very much. I don't need the super-fancy help.

Stay tuned for new PBJ photos.....

2 comments:

Krystal said...

YAY on the quick return of the documents -- it does feel like giving them a kidney would be easier doesn't it? I can't wait to see the new pics of PB, and I hope that you get the Ahren pics soon!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Can't wait to see new pics of PB. What is the hold up with pics of Ahren. They are both so adorable. When is your next visit?