Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Odds and Ends

Here is my new pantry. Well, what will be my new pantry. It's hard to tell how big it is, but it is significantly larger than my current pantry. There will be room for the broom/mop, cleaning supplies, too. Wahoo!

The puppy was a huge hit. He has a name now, Scooby. What a funny name for this little guy! Ashley let Levi name him. I am just glad he didn't say something else.....
A couple of Levi funnies:
Levi has a cold and when he blew his nose I commented on how green it was. He looked and me and said, "Oh, that is NOT my color!"
Chris called out to Levi, "I love you" and Levi chimed back "I love you more than ketchup".
Christmas morning, Levi stood in the middle of the room surveying all that Santa had brought, and holding his arms out wide, he looked up and said, "Santa brought me everything. Oh thank you Santa. Thank you!" As he opened each gift, he would exclaim, "It's just what I wanted!"
I will have actual Christmas photos up soon. I am off work most of the week, spending time with the kids and trying to relax. Our internet at home still doesn't work (they have to replace our modem-connector-box thingy. Ours is defective. Can you tell what a computer expert I am???? It has only taken 2 months to figure this out! It would have been sooner if I could have understood the heavy accent of the help desk person)

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Scooby is so cute :) It sounds like Levi had a good Christmas - I'm sure it was great fun to see him so excited!

Natalie said...

What a cute little puppy! Kids say the funniest things!

Crystal said...

Your house looks like it is really coming along!!!! This brings back so many memories!!! It makes me want to build again!!!:o) I love the little puppy--so cute!!!!

little Levi sounds adorable!!!--I bet him and my Caleb would have a grand ole' time together!!!!