Thursday, November 16, 2006

Craziness all around me


The girls love to dress Levi up. He doesn't seem to mind as long as he is the center of attention. Here he is showing us his ballerina poses. (Costume borrowed from girl next door) So when he ends up in a bell tower later in life, don't blame me. It was his sisters!

Today, I saw with my own eyes, a bulldozer digging up dirt on our lot. We even have a port-o-potty now. Yahoo! So November 16th is our official ground breaking day. Who wants to bet on when we move in? With my luck, you might need to guess which YEAR it will be in.

Lastly, the file for Ahren's BC has finally been found. This is the file that wasa supposedly resubmitted on October 16, then they couldn't find it. The facilitator found it buried in a pile of files on the attorney's desk in Guatemala. Thye are promising it will be resubmitted by tomorrow. That is 5 weeks of lost time. Five weeks in addition to the 9 months before that. All I can say is it's a good thing I am not anywhere near this attorney......

No comments: