Sunday, November 29, 2009

Self-entertaining children

I am lucky. The kids are very good at entertaining themselves for periods of time so I can get some housework done. Now every once in a while that bites me in the backside because they decide to fill the bathroom with soap bubbles and slide across the floor or fling colored yogurt across white walls a la VanGogh, but most of the time it is good.

Yesterday I got 45 un-interrupted minutes of kitchen cleaning time. Woohoo! The game they came up with?

They took the rolling office chair into the living room and took turns pushing each other around while having their pants pulled down so their butt cheeks showed. 

This was apparently ridiculously hysterical based on the amount of laughter I was hearing. 

You know you wish you were me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile! I can almost hear the little-boy giggles.

Sandra