Friday, December 21, 2012

Awwww geeez!!!

I saw the orthopedic surgeon today. I am scheduled for surgery the day after Christmas. He will go in and pin the tendon back down, wire the bones back together and then place long pins through all the bones in my wrist/ hand to hold them in place. I will be in a hard cast for about twelve weeks, then have a second surgery to remove the big pins. Man, I did this good. It is going to get very interesting to function without my right hand for months. (I am right handed)

 I am trying to be very positive. They can fix it. It will be OK. I will figure it out. But....... This is going to be so hard. So......hard.........

1 comment:

Reba said...

So sorry you have so much coming up. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Maybe this will give your crew a chance to take care of you like you take care of them. :)