Monday, September 12, 2011

Society of Samaritans is accepting donations

The local Society of Samaritans, or SOS, is gladly accepting all food, hygiene and household products at this time. I just got back from dropping off our load of baked goods, diapers, toothbrushes and paste, deoderant, tampons, the fixings for a spaghetti meal that would feed about 50 people, and 6 bags of dog and cat food. They were so appreciative. I got there just as they were beginning to assemble sack lunches for the firefighters and they were so excited over my cakes and brownies. In fact, they were so nice that we are going to make a monthly donation to them for our community.  What better way to put my couponing to good use!

If anyone out there wants to still donate, I can give you the contact info.

No comments: